1)Learning and teaching. A short message from Zerka T. Moreno to the students of psychodrama as well as to their teachers.
2)An interview with Zerka Moreno about the instruments and tools of psychodrama including the director, the protagonist, the auxiliary ego and the stage, as well as important techniques including doubling, role reversal and surplus reality. “We do not replicate life, we go beyond life as it is”.
3)Learn psychodrama from one of the great masters, the wife of psychodrama founder J.L. Moreno. This action-oriented method can often yield powerful results more quickly than traditional talk therapy. Taken from psychotherapy.net
4) Dr Kipper’s shares his thoughts on “The Addiction Solution”. He commented what are the new findings in science related to addiction and what are the important factors which can predispose to drug addiction.
5) Authors David Kipper and Steven Whitney Share There Thoughts On The Book „The Addiction Solution“ at Book Soup. “The addiction is a mind –body disease which incorporates not only emotionally but also physically”.
In this hour of Radio Times, JONATHAN MORENO joins Marty in studio to discuss his new book Impromptu Man: J.L. Moreno and the Origins of Psychodrama, Encounter Culture, and the Social Network. His book examines the contributions of his father – J.L Moreno – to psychiatry and psychology and the role he played in the creation of “psychodrama”, the combination of therapy and theater and “sociometry,” the study of social relationships. He’ll discuss his father’s life and work and how it even laid the foundation for contemporary social-network analysis.
Published in Radio Times.
6) Adam Blatner is talking about the potential of sociodrama
part Оne. “People repressed the future as much as they repressed the past. It is a song which goes like that “you have to have a dream. If you do not have a dream, have you gonna have a dream come true”.
7) Part Two – The Potential of Sociodrama, Adam Blatner
“The fun of improvising is what will come up next. The rehearsal process is much more fun than the final product”
8) Shot in Paris during the First International Congress of Psychodrama in 1964, watch real historical footage of J.L. Moreno conducting psychodrama
9)Psychodrama experiential approaches are essential to addiction treatment because it facilitates a much needed journey into feelings. Psychodrama techniques increase access to emotions that otherwise create barriers to recovery. The open minded practitioner can use these visual and action oriente.
10) Therapeutic Theater, Beacon, N.Y., around 1948
11) “How powerful our world would if we have children who are not afraid to take risks, who are not afraid to think and who have a champion. Every child deserves a champion, an adult who never get up on them, who understands the power of connection and insists that they can become the best of they can possibly be. Is this job tough, oh God, yes, it is. But it is not impossible. We can do this, we are educators, we are born to make it different”.
Published in www.ted.com